The Beaverdam District borders three counties: Louisa to the west, Caroline to the north, and King William to the east. Beaverdam runs north of Route 33 and Ashcake Road and New Ashcake Road to Route 301, excluding the Town of Ashland. The district extends south of Route 33 around the Elmont area and also runs down the east side of Route 301 between 301 and the railroad tracks to New Ashcake Road.
The Beaverdam District has seven precincts and voting locations:
- Beaverdam (Beaverdam Elementary School) - 15478 Beaverdam School Road
- Blunts (Doswell Fire Station) - 16243 Washington Henry
- Courthouse (includes the former Goddins Hill precinct) - the New Administration Building, 7516 County Complex Road
- Oak Hill (new precinct) - Patrick Henry High School, 12449 Patrick Henry Road
- Oak Knoll (new precinct) - Oak Knoll Middle School, 10295 Chamberlayne Road
- West Hanover (new precinct) - Parks and Recreation Building, Montpelier Center for Arts & Education, 17205 Mountain Road
- Wilmington Parish (new boundaries) - Patrick Henry High School, 12449 Patrick Henry Road.